Boxes Boxes

The film was great, and I am continually impressed by your ability to create such knock-out animations; here you've shown the full scope of your ability, and, in contrast to your monster movies, just how varied your work can be.

It was universal, comedic, and appropriately light-hearted. The touch of sentimentality was enough - I wasn't led to overthink the humor that popped up throughout the film.

The art needs a little work. It's easy to say as a non-animator, but as you explore a wider range of programs and features I think you'll find ways to smooth out your workflow and make your style more distinctive. Look at the independent, bedroom animations that impress you, and figure out how their creators are manipulating moving images.

But this is Newgrounds, and though the art was simplistic, it worked. The "direction" was brilliant as always, and (while knowing that your drawing will improve vastly in the future) it created a mature, full-bodied world: a 5 Star Film.

Game Music Demo Reel Game Music Demo Reel

wow!

Very awesome, very open and atmospheric. Standout tracks for sure; catchy, well phrased, with crystal clear production.

UPLOAD THEM ALL AS SEPARATE SONGS! I would love to hear the full pieces.

The Empire drops in The Empire drops in

oh, wow

holy hell, this was awesome

that last section felt a bit forced; the solo bit wasn't all that great.

and the production is kinda mediocre. is that guitar pro trumpet?

aside from that: FUCKING AWESOME. Keep it up!

Frost ft. Phr0zen Frost ft. Phr0zen

hrm

Instrumentally, this was sick.

I didn't like the first rap though, it didn't flow very well and I felt like a lot of the lines were a stretch.

The second half however, was great, but the recording didn't sound as clear.

Keep working at it. The electronics are perfect.

MickeyMao responds:

Thanks for droppping by SynthSky! Ya I admit my verse is a bit rushed n' my man Phr0zen got the sickest flow (just needs a better recording set up).

Stay up